We advise you get your finger measured at a professional jewellers. This service is usually offered for free by most jewellers / jewellery shops. If you are Bristol-based, you are welcome to come to my studio in Eastville and get your finger measured by me.
If neither of those are an option for you then follow one of the suggested options below.
Use a piece of string to take the circumference of the finger
Then mark where the string meets and measure against a ruler
Send the measurement to me and I will work out the ring size
Using an existing ring:
- Take an existing ring you wear
- Drawn around the inside of the ring
- Measure the diameter of the ring
- Send the diameter length to me
Our bangles come in three different sizes small, medium and large. They are measured by the inside diameter:
- Small: 60-60.3 mm inside diameter
- Medium: 60.3- 60.5 mm inside diameter
- Large: 70-70.3 mm inside diameter
Use a bangle you already have and measure the inside diameter
Make a fist and measure from the outside of the first knuckle to the point between the third and forth knuckle and then choose the measurement that's closest from the sizings above.
Please note this method works in most instances.